Terms And Conditions
1. Employees of participating retailers and Sigma South Africa, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition, or helping to set up the competition, shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. Starting date for entry will commence on 01/08/2018. Closing date for entry will be 31/10/2018. After this date, no further competition entries will be permitted.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
4. In order to enter the competition, one requires a valid serial number and purchase verification from participating retailers of the Sigma range of products.
5. Transport to the lodge will be excluded and must be covered by the winner.
6. This prize is fully inclusive of luxurious accommodation, three superb meals daily, morning and evening open vehicle safaris, walking safaris and sundowners. The only extras will be your bar, boutique purchases, spa treatments, and laundry. This prize excludes a Guest Conservation Levy (GCC) of R114.00 per person per night, which is collected by Sabi-Sabi on behalf of the Sabi Sand Reserve.
7. Your prize is valid for 2 nights from 01 November 2018 – 30 June 2019 (excludes 20 December 2018 – 10 January 2019 and Easter 2019) and is subject to availability. Please note that your accommodation prize can only be confirmed 10 days prior to your arrival date and it is essential that you quote the above reference when making your reservation. Please note that this prize is not transferable.
8. Sigma South Africa reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Entrants will be notified by the promoter of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
9. Sigma South Africa is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by the promoter and/or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified via email and/or letter within 28 days of the competition’s closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of receiving notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Sigma South Africa will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. Sigma South Africa’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants, will be used solely in accordance with current SA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrants’ prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).]
20. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
21. You may not participate in or win a competition if you have won a competition promoted by us within the past three months.
22. Participants must keep their till slip as proof of purchase.
23. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date. Should any of the data provided by yourself in connection with this competition, or any of Sigma South Africa’s other Promotional Competitions, prove to be invalid, inaccurate, false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded and you shall be prohibited from entering any further Sigma South Africa Promotional Competitions for a set period to be determined by Sigma South Africa.
24. Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account.
25. We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that:
25.1.your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
25.2.a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
25.3.a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
26. We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
27. We may invite you to be present when the prize winners are determined or announced, to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable. You may decline such an invitation.
28. We may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the prize.
29. We and our third-party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary.
30. You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
31. You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a prize is subject to the proviso that:
31.1. all of the terms and conditions will apply to both you and your partner (if applicable), and you will ensure that your partner agrees to be bound and complies, and will continue to comply, therewith;
31.2. you will take full responsibility for your partner;
32. South Africa’s decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.